As my courses are offered 100% online, all of my courses are running as normal during the COVID-19 restrictions and shutdowns.
I work remotely and support is available as usual. I have also modified the learning requirements to allow all participants to complete their practice entirely from home in isolation or lockdown situations.
I wish you the best of health and safety during this difficult time we are all facing.
Benefits of the Courses
What skills will you learn?
- Digital image capture technologies, including smartphones.
- Advanced techniques and photographic practices
- Image capture
- Photo editing
- Critically evaluate images
- Develop a professional portfolio
- Communicate vision and intent
- Images and social media
What you will achieve?
- Apply photographic techniques to create interesting images in a subject of your choice
- Produce high quality digital images using a combination of manual methods and editing software
- Develop your own photographic style and give constructive feedback on others
- Identify different photographic genres and the most effective techniques used in each
Discounts for small groups:
First, I want you to learn. Usually people are looking for different things on photography courses. They may have different styles, goals, or they may like to shoot different kinds of subjects. As a group, you can take the advantage of paying less for your lessons, but you will also share the time with your friends. My suggestion, if you want to learn in a group, is to work with no more than 3 people. This will allow me to be able to provide personal attention to all and each member of the group.
Book your slot now!
CLICK “WHAT” AND CHOOSE HOW MANY PARTICIPANTS WILL ATTEND THE WORKSHOP